Financial Lifestyle Planning
A financial plan is the bedrock of a family’s home and future and it should allow flexibility as circumstances change - those in your control, for example house moves, school fees, lifestyle changes and those outside your control such as investment returns, interest rates, inflation and legislative changes. With this in mind it is important to review your plan regularly.
The peace of mind that comes with feeling in control of your finances is invaluable - whether you are anticipating school fees or holidays to knowing that your retirement is secure.
To work with you on your plan, we need to gather information, agree planning assumptions and work together to modify or manage any changes that need to be made; making sure you do not run out of money.
The stages of the process include:-
- Identifying your financial objectives, concerns or any problems you foresee.
- Collecting and assessing personal and financial data.
- Processing and analysing information.
- Producing a written plan to help you make the most effective use of your resources.
- Implementing the plan.
- Reviewing the plan, making modifications as necessary to take account any changes in your circumstances.
Our objective is to provide you with a living document which gives you better understanding and control of your financial future.
For further information please contact Steve Bonney.