Savings & Investments
Savings & Investments
Making sound financial decisions can be difficult without expert advice.
Whether you are an experienced investor or thinking about creating an investment portfolio for the first time, we can work closely with you and guide you through the most appropriate investment schemes, always taking into consideration your personal and financial circumstances. Equally important we listen to your expectations of us, as well your long term objectives, so our recommendations are tailored to your personal needs.
Hine Downing Financial Services provides Independent Financial Advice on a ‘Whole of Market’ basis and is therefore able to select the most appropriate products and providers to address clients’ needs. All our professionally qualified advisers are investment planners and their expertise will assist you with the following:-
• Investing lump sums and regular savings for the short, medium or long term both through trusted investment product providers located in the UK or Offshore
• Investing your capital tax efficiently to maximise investment returns
• Investing with your specific needs and/or objectives in mind i.e. for school fees, Trust investments and clients requiring an Ethical/Green investment scheme and/or portfolio
• Investing business or company money to maximise investment returns over a short, medium or long investment term
• Investment planning to help reduce or mitigate Inheritance Tax and Capital Gains Tax
Hine Downing Financial Services provides a hugely important ongoing financial planning review service, the purpose of which is to re-appraise clients’ personal and financial circumstances, their aims and objectives, where applicable provide information on investment market conditions, changes in relevant taxation and/or legal regulations.
For expert advice please contact one of our investment advice planners for an appointment – Steve Bonney or Trystan Trezise for an appointment (01326 319081). The cost of our initial fact finding meeting is met by our company and the cost of any further work will always be agreed with you before we proceed any further. Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance and you may get back less than your initial investment.